US Stove Pedestal Corn and Pellet Burning Stove
- Capable of burning compressed wood pellets, corn, soy beans, cherry pits, olive pits, and other compressed biomass fuels
- Effectively heats 1,000 to 2,000 sq. ft.
- Generates 18,525 to 52,000 BTUs per hour
- 78% efficiency rating
- Nine blower and heat settings offer precise control and a variety of heating options
- User-friendly digital control board with built-in diagnostics and LED readouts
- Air wash glass system keeps the viewing window clear
- Removable ash pan for convenient cleanup
- Burn pot agitator prevents clinker buildup and ensures a more complete burn
- Innovative fuel system eliminates burn back and allows use of non-premium fuels
- Approved for use in mobile and modular homes when used with a separately purchased Fresh Air Kit
- Overall Dimensions: 30.75″ H x 27.75″ W x 30.5″ D (without blower)
- Clearances: 8″ side and 9″ rear
- Hopper Capacity: 60 lbs.
- Works only with 3″ by 4″ pipe (sold separately)
- Weight: 309 lbs.